Note: Please read the product description well before you purchase.
- Antivirus and Antispyware
- Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevents malware from spreading to other users
- Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, or banking details
- Exploit Blocker
- Blocks attacks specifically designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware
Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, and other applications, including Java-based software
- Advanced Memory Scanner
- Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity
- Cloud-Powered Scanning
- Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database
Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior using the cloud-based reputation system
- Scans while Downloading Files
- Decreases scanning time by scanning specific file types such as archives or phone updates during the download process
- Idle-State Scanning
- Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use
Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage
- Device Control
- Stops unauthorized copying of your private data to external devices
Prevents storage media access including CDs, DVDs, USB sticks, and external disk devices
Blocks devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire, and serial/parallel ports
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail
Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes, and programs
Eset NOD32 Antivirus installation and activation process:
1)Firstly, remove any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
2)Download and install the Eset NOD32 Antivirus trial from this link: https://www.eset.com/in/home/antivirus/download/
3) Double click the downloaded file to begin installation.
4)Accept the End-User License Agreement.
5)Choose “Enter a license key” to enter the key to activate and click continue.
6)Enable “Eset LiveGrid” and also recommend “Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications”.
U r Done!
This key won’t support in Windows 7 and Windows XP.
For Support please contact Toll free no.: 1800 419 9212 or Paid No: 0261 665 7000 Email: [email protected]
We reserve the right to change our product price & discount offers at any time without notice.